We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Advice Please

England
Level Contributor
222 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon Advice Please

Hey,

We are getting married in Formentera next June then having our honeymoon is Ibiza afterwards.

Can anyone suggest a nice hotel not too far from ibiza town? We have stayed in san-an before and would rather stay nearer/in the town this time.

We want quite an upmarket hotel.

Thanks !!

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Advice Please

Have a look at some of these

www.casgasi.com

www.atzaro.com

www.escucons.com

www.hotelcantalaias.com

www.laventanaibiza.com

Enjoy!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Advice Please

I have just spent a week as Es Cucons (though not on honeymoon!) and can thoroughly recommend it for an absolutely pampering time! The place is enchanting and the staff are all wonderful.

Go for the top of the range suite with private jacuzzi; I will do a complete hotel review when I get home!

If you can't get that, go for the Garden Suite (as we did!); magic!

3. Re: Honeymoon Advice Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 14:20