We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deliciouslysorted.com....Has anyone used them before???

Sunderland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Deliciouslysorted.com....Has anyone used them before???

We are planning on getting married in Ibiza next year and are presently trying to decide on a competent wedding planner to use. I know there are split opinions on wedding planners on these pages, but we feel using one would help take away the stress of arranging a wedding in a foreign country.

After reading reviews on the internet deliciouslysorted.com seem to have a lot of experience on the island, and we have read some good reviews of the work they do.

Has anybody used this company before to help plan a wedding in Ibiza? If so did they live up to your expectations?

As this will be one of the best days of our lives we want to make sure it is in the best hands possible.

Cheers Guys!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deliciouslysorted.com....Has anyone used them before???

Yes, they have one of the best reputations on the Island and are a well established company there. Great contacts, and without being biased towards any other wedding planer, they would be up there with the best for professionalism.

They are more of a Concierge service, but I'm sure they arrange weddings.

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deliciouslysorted.com....Has anyone used them before???

Hi, Just came across your question, maybe you are already sorted, but I would like to say I delivered a wedding cake to a villa last week where Serena was the organiser/wedding planner, - it was brilliant, the best organisation I have seen to date and I have seen many :) I have no idea on the costs involved, this particular wedding was for sure a very expensive affair, truly beautiful!

good luck with your plans.

Eileen (ibizacakes)

3. Re: Deliciouslysorted.com....Has anyone used them before???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2010, 05:21