We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Doo Hotel (not tacky) and close to clubs

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Doo Hotel (not tacky) and close to clubs

Hi all

Although i like my travel i am an Ibiza novice and would love it if any of you guys could help me.

I have been given the responsibility of booking travel for 29 ladies all of which are hard to please to travel to Ibiza next due for my friends hen doo, we don't like tacky and would prefer to be somewhere lively but not too much.

The budget is 350 max each including flights for three nights i have found a deal for Club Hotel Garbi in Playa Den Bossa but this is too far apparently so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Doo Hotel (not tacky) and close to clubs

"Ladies hard to please"............never!!!!

If you have a deal at the Garbi, then take it, as its a good base right on the beach and close by to Space nightclub. Bora Bora and a number of other trendy new beach bars are also on your doorstep.

Pacha is a short 10min taxi or bus ride from right outside your hotel.

Never over complicate things when organising a big group as the more you do the less appreciation you get.

One woman is hard enough to please at the best of times........29 of them that would be just 28 steps too far for me!

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Doo Hotel (not tacky) and close to clubs

Ha ha, thanks Dannykay i have talked the bride round and she is now happy to stay at Garbi therefore my trauma is over. Thanks for advice and you are right on trying to please 29 women I have barely started.

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Doo Hotel (not tacky) and close to clubs

Yes - I was going to recommend Hotel Garbi :) its a great place perfect location, and they will usually do you a very good deal.

Ibizaeileen

4. Re: Hen Doo Hotel (not tacky) and close to clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2010, 05:16