We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Sants Eulalia but want to go clubbing

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel in Sants Eulalia but want to go clubbing

I was able to get a timeshare in Santa Eulalia but me and my friends are big clubbers and were planning on spending our days going crazy at beach parties and nights at the clubs. How much of an issue is it that we are on the east side of the island?

I assume we will need to rent a car since I don't see too much on alternate sides of the island public transport. Please advise.

Thanks!

Alaina

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Sants Eulalia but want to go clubbing

There are buses from Santa Eulalia to San Antonio but not many! Otherwise you would have to get a bus to Ibiza Town and go from there so it might be easier to hire a car. Other people talk about various Disco Buses that operate in the peak months so hopefully someone knowledgeable will come along shortly! On the plus side, Santa Eulalia is a lovely place to be based and is my favourite place on the island. At the very least you need to hire a car and drive round the island. Being very small it only takes a day to drive right around the coast, depending on how long you want to stop off and soak up the atmosphere!

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Sants Eulalia but want to go clubbing

Thanks! It turns out most of the clubs we want to go to are in Ibiza Town or close to it. Which is definitely closer than San Antonio.

I am getting excited already for all the fun. Does anyone know if they have bicycle rentals on the island and if it is worth doing that or taking the bus?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Sants Eulalia but want to go clubbing

here's my 2 cents' worth. if you are going in clubbing season don't hire a bike, it's too hot. wild beach parties are a no no since 3 years ago though playa den bossa now has an uber hip uber expensive clutch of beach bars that start late afternoon. get the disco bus, there will only be you on it from santa eulalia.

mm

4. Re: Hotel in Sants Eulalia but want to go clubbing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2011, 05:17