We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party!!!!

Kuwait City, Kuwait
2 posts
Save Topic
Party!!!!

This is not even a question I'm going to party my BUTT (You can't say the "A" Word lol) off from April 25 to May 19th. Any one know of some clubs or just some things I should do while I'm there? If not no worry, I will make my own party. YEAH!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party!!!!

You are a little early.most clubs have opening party beginning to mid June. Weather will be a bit cool in April by mid may it starts getting fantastic. Pacha wolds largest disco will be open . Don't even think about going till after 1am weekends should be better this time of year.

Check out bambudah grove for dinner should be somewhat busy by beginning of may.

Salinas beach jockey club good beach but you are a bit early walk down to sa trinca at salinas but I guarantee it will be quiet in mid April.

On Sunday in Santa eulalia there is a club called guarana live bands starts around 8 in my opinion this place can rock late and one of the better places to go in April orMay.

Saturday you can hang out at las dalias in San Carlos . Afternoon market you might get a line on some party,s or happening events.

Other beaches

Es cavullet

Aguas blah as

But remember you are early in the season.

Have a blast!

I am an American who has been traveling to Ibiza for past 25 years.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party!!!!

Make sure you check out the Savannah sunset Bar opening Party in San Antonio on Friday the 29th.

Nearby in the West End of San An check out Hush.

Also log on to the KM5 website for their parties and dj lineups.

There should also be some good nights at Pacha so check their website for details of parties especially the Defected nights.

Danny

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Party!!!!

Here is something that will excite party goers in early may

www.lovinibizafestival.com

Danny

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Party!!!!

That time of year you have most choice on a Friday:-

Playa den Bossa - Shardana

Santa Eulalia - Guarana

Ibiza Town - Sushi Point, Grial, Pacha

South - KM5 (opening party was last night)

North - Aura (opening party was last night)

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Party!!!!

Guarana, Pacha, KM5, Aura should be OK on a Saturday too and on Sunday there's usually a decent bash at the Blue Marlin.....

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Party!!!!

P.s. Don't expect Pacha to be huge, it's not that big!

Privilege is in the Guiness book of records as worlds biggest club but it won't be open when you're here....

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Party!!!!

Pacha club in Ibiza Town is pretty good time. It comes equipped with different rooms (The Global room, the Main Room, Sweet Pacha, Funky Room), each room plays different music. It also has a restaurant serving up delicious Mediterranean, fusion, and Japanese cuisine.

Space is another club you'd have a great time at. They have themed parties during the week including Sunday's We Love Space and Friday's @ Space.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Party!!!!

true, but space isn't open in may and even though pacha changes from weekends only to daily in may, not all the rooms you mention are utilised. a crowd always looks bigger when squeezed into a smaller area!

mm

9. Re: Party!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2011, 15:24
ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Party!!!!

Pacha is open every day already but it's generally not that busy.

I DJed in Grial the other day and apparently we had more people in there than in Pacha.

As MM says, not all the rooms are open and at the moment it is usually sectioned off - kind of hard to imagine or explain but they basically extend the global room using part of the main room.

Summer is just around the corner though so it will all change soon......

Get answers to your questions about Ibiza