We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

dublin
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

I have logged onto my daughters account,

We are looking to go on holiday to Ibiza, our daughter has told us how beautiful it is. Now we dont want to be staying near the 18-30's clubbers.

looking for stress free, relaxing, holiday, with nice evening meals, a few drinks and some live music as entertainment. in pubs or hotels. walks and beaches. and not to many too hills.

Can anyone recommend a perfect location in ibiza, &names of a hotel

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
ibiza
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

puerto san miguel would probably suit, dannykay should be able to suggest some hotels. it's quite touristy, but a little less so than cala llonga or es cana.

there are plenty of beautiful secluded agroturismos all over the island, but you will need to drive home (or get an expensive cab) after an evening's entertainment.

ibiza town would be a great place to stay as well, but more of a city break than a beach holiday.

this is a lovely place but it's on a big hill!

www.latorredelcanonigo.com/es/index.html

actually, just outside ibiza town may suit, like talamanca (simbad & argos are two hotels) or the figueretas/playa den bossa border (try the sirenis tres carabelas and sirenis club goleta).

good luck.

b.

Ireland
Level Contributor
157 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

We are of similar age and I would say to go to Santa Eulalia, we are going next week for the 3rd time, its very beautiful with lots of gorgeous restaurants, a lovely beach and no clubs. Ibiza is really a beautiful island but people dont seem to see beyond all the clubs, pity

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

Santa Eularia is a good choice but no sunsets. Do you want self catering, family, A/I, budget or high end?

Danny

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

hopefully ian will be along soon to advise.

he's in his 60's i think and loves santa eulalia but doesn't rate the nightlife.

it's a nice town and more grown up than a lot of the island so i'd second that recommendation from judas anyway, alongside the other suggestions.....

happy hunting!

b.

5. Re: looking for a holiday in ibiza but we in our early 50's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 19:18