We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio to Ibiza town

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
San Antonio to Ibiza town

Hi folks

Off to Ibiza in a couple of weeks and staying in San Antonio, what's the best way to get to Ibiza Town in the day time, by bus or by boat trip?

TIA

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio to Ibiza town

I hired a car and drove there, its a nice drive and roads are easy to navigate.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio to Ibiza town

You can travel either way. The buses are regular, I think it is Linea 3 that we used to get into the bus station at Ibiza Town. It took approx 20 mins.

If you want to go over by boat just stroll along where the boats are moored. Theres lots of info on the boards about travelling by boat and loads of folk to give you info.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Antonio to Ibiza town

Thanks guys, we won't be hiring a car, so it will be bus or boat. Boat looks like fun, do you know how much it costs?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,439 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Antonio to Ibiza town

i don't think there's a boat to itown from san an. i can't recall ever seeing a trip advertised on the jetty there and i've certainly never seen any 'docking' area in ibiza town.

it's 20 minutes or so on the frequent buses and less than €2 fare

mm

5. Re: San Antonio to Ibiza town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 20:20