We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

Have been offered a villa via a company called Ibiza Villas 2000 part of Bigfoot Travel Group, but not sure whether they are legit. Can't find a single review good or bad on the web, which make it somewhat suspicious.

Thanks

H

77 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

Hi, We recently went to Ibiza and booked villa can Paxti near Ibiza town. The villa was robbed on the third night and ruined our holiday, an awful lot of money and valuables were stolen and we have since found other reports of robberies from these villas. I would seriously reconsider renting from them. The villa did not contain a safety deposit box and although alramed and locked on the night we were robbed it was realtively easily broken in to.

Yours, an unhappy customer.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

Thanks for the warning! It is quite odd that they don't provide a safety deposit box in the villa.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

why, do you have one in your house for all your valuables?

mm

Edited: 12 July 2011, 09:01
London
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

I used Ibiza Villas 2000 last year and rented a villa called villa maria... It was an amazing villa and we had absolutely no problems...

The girls who rented villa patxi posted in another thread a while back and, along with many other ibiza holiday makers, seem like they didn't even take the advice given to them by the companies (which are VERY CLEARLY LAID OUT at the beginning of the holiday) into consideration - to be honest, you have to be pretty bloody thick to not understand what was said.

I am returning for my second trip this year and im staying with Ibiza Villas 2000 again, I would 1000000% recomend them...

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

I've booked with Ibiza villas 2000 this year. I've never traveled with them before, so we shall see.

Have had a few comments regarding security and robberies at the villa. I am slightly concerned about this but am going to keep all my valuables on me and hope for the best.

Let me know how you get on, I will do the same!

6. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2011, 12:28

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

for all we know chester, you could be a rival villa rental company pretending to be an ordinary poster.

mm

8. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2011, 12:15

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

I have been going to Ibiza for 6 years now and this year was the first time with Ibiza Villa 2000. I met Alan who works for the company when we arrived, and he ran through everything with us about the chalet and one thing that he did highlight was burglars. This was not the first time that i had hear about it from the company as they sent me over a full section on the precautions we can do to avoid it from happening to us. With this we made sure we locked doors, closed windows and didnt use illegal taxis and have parties with people we didnt know.

I am lucky as i know the dangers as i have seen it in the past happen to others. The point is if you have been told of the problems that exist then you have to listen to the people that know what they are talking about.I think i some of you people have had some serious bad luck but im pretty sure you just disnt listen. I dont think its right you can blame Ibiza villas 2000.

i think they were great and wil definately be going back.

I think its crazy that people can try and place the blame on a company as i am sure if youy are really being true to word say that you

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,238 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?

The OP and post 2 are most certainly a double act

4 posts between them.and judging by some of the other threads multiple accounts Same M.O.

JKPG..

Who offered you the villa, that your not sure about ?

Pauline

If the Villa was locked and alarmed ,how was it easy to get in

I remember a robbery in a hotel in Tunisia a few years back

Every one bar the President got the blame

Cleaners ,waiters, bell boys, pool attendants you name it

Turned out the culprits who did the thieving were related to the victims

Edited: 21 September 2011, 23:46
Reply to: Anyone used Ibiza Villas 2000?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted