We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Escana fiesta dates

Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Escana fiesta dates

On July 10th there is a fiesta. It is a Tuesday and every year on a weekend (Usually the 2nd weekend of the month but in 2012 this is not clear) either before or after, Escana holds various events such as a paella competition on the Sunday afternoon, street entertainment on the Saturday night and a firework display on the Sunday night.

Can anybody confirm for certain which weekend it is for sure as I want to book my hotel and flights.

Many thanks, John.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Escana fiesta dates

crikey bobs john, you lived in ibiza for how many years and you're asking about an event in 8 months time?

the big day's the 10th which is a thursday so, as you say, the celebrations could be the weekend before or after. we'll know for sure about 2 weeks before hand.

mm

Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Escana fiesta dates

Ha ha Mousey, 20 years I lived there and am missing the place.

The 10th July is a Tuesday which is what makes it unclear which weekend they will choose as if its what I suspect, the weekend after, it will mean the Sunday is the third of the month, which would be almost unheard of, cheers, John.

3. Re: Escana fiesta dates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 07:18