We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family hotels in Ibiza with nice decor??????

London, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Family hotels in Ibiza with nice decor??????

We are a family of four including two children, aged 4 and 1.5 years looking to travel to Ibiza this July for ten days. I have had a look through some of the hotels that offer family rooms/apartments but they all seem to have very very old fashioned decor. For example, there is a hotel called Tropic Garden Apartments with good reviews and a reasonable price range but the decor in the rooms is awful. I know it sounds shallow as its only a place to sleep but with a young family I will probably have to spend most evenings in the room! Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Ibiza where the decor is relatively modern and there are family rooms (with sliding doors or seperate bedrooms)? We are not fussy as to which area although I like the sound of Santa Eulalia and Es Cana but would consider other areas.

Many thanks for your help.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family hotels in Ibiza with nice decor??????

i see where you're coming from. i only ever book into stylish hotels and normally they don't cater for families - great for me because i hate kids - and most hotels that do cater for families are part of chains where decor comes second to 'entertainment.'

why not take a look at some private apartments on, for example, owners direct, where you'll find some quite cool pads. if you're using it as a base and your kids are going to be in bed early, you'll want somewhere pleasant to be.

mm

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family hotels in Ibiza with nice decor??????

there's a lovely apartment in playa den bossa that i know of - stones throw from the beach, 2 bedrooms, proper double bed in one, very modern, recently decorated blah blah blah ;-)

3. Re: Family hotels in Ibiza with nice decor??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:16