We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

Hey Everyone,

My friends and I are travelling to Ibiza for the end of May. We are having great difficulty deciding between San Antonio and San Antonio Bay. We like what we've heard of San Antonio's nightlife, but are also looking for some nice beach days, and perhaps not being submerged in the craziness 24hrs a day.

Would staying in San Antonio Bay be a good idea if we plan on spending most of our evenings in San Antonio? Is commuting between the two difficult? How far apart are they?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

england
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

Stay in the bay. Its really close sepending on how far round you are. busses run day and night and taxis are always available. If you dont mind walking depending where you stay, you could probably walk in,theres a nice promanade too. as for beaches not all very nice in both town and bay but busses that pass through the bay take you to several amazing beaches.Hope that helps. What hotel are you looking at going to?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

We were looking at staying at the Sol Pinet Playa. It looks really nice, has received good reviews from this site, its right on the beach, and I found a great deal online.

Bournemouth UK
Level Contributor
262 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

I agree, stay in the Bay but at the end nearest San Antonio. You will have a beach on your doorstep and will be able to walk to San Antonio or take two min taxi ride. A few years ago I stayed at the Bahia on the seafront. It was in an ideal location and very nice apartment.

Recommend you get the bus to Cala Conta and Cala Bassa beaches - very pretty.

4. Re: San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2006, 18:14
5. Re: San Antonio or San Antonio Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2009, 09:16