We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go in Ibiza

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
where to go in Ibiza

Hi all we are thinking of going to Ibiza on 01/09/2012-15/09/2012 & not sure where to go. We are in our late 50's but like to have a laugh & a drink & go to music & kareoki bars, also like to go on a nice beach, can anyone send any suggestions please.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to go in Ibiza

There's a choice of places that would suit you.

Santa Eulalia, San Antonio Bay (not the town if you want to sleep) Es Cana. Your choice!

cambridge
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to go in Ibiza

i think either santa eulalia or es cana

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to go in Ibiza

Thanks I also heard that portinax is nice any comments on this resort welcome

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
81 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to go in Ibiza

We are a couple, I in my late 50's and my husband late 60's. We usually go to Es Cana a couple of times a year. (didn't go last year as our daughter got married in Italy). We are going on 29th June to the Invisa Ereso in Es Cana. It's our first time at this hotel but it has good reviews. Es Cana suits us as it has what you require plus nice beaches, (Cala Nova and Cala Martina if you're prepared to walk). Cala Llonga is good but a bit quiet. I have heard Portinax is quiet too.

We have stayed at the Atlantic and Panorama in Es Cana and done self catering at the Playa Es Cana apartments but thought we would try the Ereso this time.

Happy holidays!

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to go in Ibiza

thanks for your suggestions, will keep looking at reviews on ibiza sounds really nice is there plenty to do there

uk
Level Contributor
325 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to go in Ibiza

i agree with es cana or santa eulalia.

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to go in Ibiza

thanks for your suggestions

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to go in Ibiza

thanks for your comments much appreciated, have you ever stayed in santa eulia

Thanks

Rho

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where to go in Ibiza

we are in 50's age bracket and we have been to santa Eulalia for last 2 years and we loved it. Lots of places to eat and drink and the beach is amazing and you can get to Ibiza town in around 30 mins on the local bus and Es Canar is only 20 mins away too.

10. Re: where to go in Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Ibiza