We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ibiza

Can we visit Ibiza in first week of October? Is it good season for beach and sunbathing?

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza

Having been to Ibiza myself in early October 2010, I have to say probably not. Most of the sun loungers get removed from the beaches by end of September, seemingly where we were and other resorts I visited at the time. The summer season traditionally ends on the 31st October, however this does not seem to be the case anymore. Weather can be very changeable towards the end of season, hence perhaps the resorts start closing down quite markedly from September onwards when fewer people are flying out to Ibiza. I still had a great time, and when the sun was out, you could certainly put a towel down on the sand and relax.

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza

Thanks a lot...

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza

we went 2nd October last year and had really lovely weather. I agree with the other comments that the sun loungers are not on the beach but we still managed to get a good tan just lying on a towel. Have a great time ....

Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ibiza

October can be a little chilli and it is also the wettest mobth of the year. But on the other hand all the closing parties starts there. So if you are inti clubbing this is the right time. The closing parties are the ultimate finale for the end of the season celebrations – each club night has a closing party to wrap up the year and they really go all out with the budgets to provide something extraordinary!

http://ibizarejser.dk/ibiza

5. Re: Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2013, 10:15