We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

7 posts
Save Topic
Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

Booking a villa with acompany called access ibiza , just want to know if anybody has use them before thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

no....its a one of many new companies that mushroom up every year selling Ibiza related product. This is its first year by the looks of it, so it wont have any feedback on here or elsewhere. The majority of these sites are just re-sellers of Villas for other agents. The website looks ok (except for the broken links to its facebook page) but it up to yourself to make the call.

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

No the owner is a man called matt gilpin & has advetised on owners direct the same villas since 2011 but nothing really else.

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

they've been going a couple of years and my friend rents a flat in a block that is looked after by them....

7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

Cheers so u mate has no problems with them?

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

no problems for her, all good.

i've not used them personally but a few of my friends know matt gilpin if that helps....

7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

Cheers thanks

mumbai
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

Hi Matt Gilpin here director of ACCESS IBIZA not too sure why danny kay you are saying we are a new company in ibiza when in fact we have been trading on the island for 4 years and have both a british and spanish company which you are welcome to run checks on we also have a registered office in marina botafoch area of ibiza town also for your information all our houses are direct with the owners hence why we can advertise on owners direct and holiday lettings etc which you can not do if you are just 're selling for other agents'

Hempo as for your booking please feel free to contact us by phone if you have any doubts we also accept credit card and paypal so payments are always super safe and you are correct we have been on owners direct for a few years now

our company is actually a real estate agency and deal in property management

we are operating on the island all year not just the summer and we have various groups on face book as we deal a lot in long term lettings as well as holiday rents

also thank you brian for your comment much

Hurstpierpoint...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

Matt Gilpin is brilliant and super friendly and professional. I can thoroughly recommend him and his company and I have personally used him for a couple of years for villa rentals. I have also recommended Matt to several of my friends who have since rented properties via him and all of them have been 100% happy with their service.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,440 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

for all i know katja, you could be matt gilpin's mum.

mm

Grenoble
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Access rental ibiza company are they legit please help

Matt Gilpin is a con-artist involved in many scams on the island, part of the 'however you treat them, they keep coming back' mentality thats trashed Ibiza