We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

We would like to rent a 3 bedroom villa in Ibiza, maximum 4, but preferably 3 bedrooms. The location shouldn't be too far from Ibiza town - up to 15 minutes. Ideally from the beginning of May till first week in October, so it would be 4 months and 2 weeks, but there is a possibility for 6 months stay as well, if it is with good conditions. The budget is 5 000 to 10 000 euros per month. I would really appreciate your help, if anyone could give me any ideas of villas or where to look at.

Thank you very much for all your help,

V

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,050 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

Check www.vrbo.com www.ownersdirect.co.uk www.airbnb.com

Edited: 06 April 2013, 01:53
London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

Thank you :)

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

I don't think either of those sites will be any use at all. they're more for short term holiday lets and most won't have availability now for the whole may to oct period. i'd be begging an estate agent to help me out with the aid of my friend mr google.

mm

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

Thank you, MM.. never loose hope ;)

5. Re: Want to Rent a Villa in Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 06:18