We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Just seen that the Sea view is going to be a first choice holiday village in 2014 and you can book already!

Going to the Aura end may and can't wait to try out the water park.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
412 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

How annoying....every time we keep finding decent places to stay and be able to book direct without being fleeced by the travel companies they mop up another. So for more than the price we've paid for 10 days this August we can instead only stay for a week in August next year....that's progress :(

Dublin
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

You can still book direct with the hotel next year, we actually got next yr cheaper then this year!

3. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 July 2013, 22:55
Suffolk
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

We have done the same. Booked direct with Sirenis Seaview Country Club on their main website. sirenishotels.com/ibiza_hotels/sirenis_seavi…

Booked a Thomson flight already listed for next year so no danger of worrying whether you can get a flight or not. We booked an apartment but there is a lot of choice of rooms. Compare the Euro price with currency calculator and see what you save compared to First Choice. Oh, by the way, make sure you click the button at the end of the Sirenis website that asks if you wish to pay on arrival. They still take your credit card details but not used unless you do not show up, just like any other hotel chain.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Hi

I am considering this for next year. I stayed at the Holiday Village in Tenerife this year and loved it. I am I correct in assuming that the Ibiza HV will be like the Tenerife one in that it will not be exclusively First Choice who can use this?

Should mention that this doesnt bother me I am just wondering.

Regards

Helen

Dublin
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

I've never been to the Tenerife hv but you don't have to book direct with First Choice, I've booked mine direct with the hotel as its cheaper and will book my flights in Dec when they are launched! I seen the new rooms while there in May and they look fab.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Thanks. I suppose I'm just a bit apprehensive about booking something that doesn't actually exist if that makes sense!

Think I've been a bit spoilt with Tenerife as it is very good value for money. Cocktails, cava and kids slush are all included in the AI and you even get to drink wine in a glass wine glass in the evening - a big thing for me :)

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers

H

Dublin
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Slosh puppies etc you did have to pay for this year but not sure abt next year, email the hotel and ask..they are already doing up the rooms so only the assault course and the swim up pools have to be built but they close in Sept and reopen in May so have plenty of time! The resort is lovely, I booked next yr for the third time and I've never done that before!! But we got a great deal and it's ideal for kids now even without the upgrade.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Booked a 'Grand Suite' room for June 2014 direct with the hotel before seeing this thread and am now a bit concerned about what I'll get as First Choice don't appear to offer this room type.

Also, on the first choice website it states that there will be the following restaurants when they take over and call it the Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza:

• La Marina buffet restaurant

• 3 themed restaurants - grill, Italian and American diner

(2 visits a week per person and reservations required)

• La Palmera snack bar

This is an extra 3 themed restaurants compared to what available now which is great provided people booking direct now can use them in the same manner.

I'll be phoning the hotel tomorrow to double check all.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sirenis sea view FC holiday village 2014

Hi Jon,

Can you post the reply from the Hotel when you find out please. I have also booked a suite. I would think by booking direct they may give us some extra benefits. We can only hope.

Thanks.