We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

I'm landing in Madrid on a Saturday morning. I'm meeting people in Ibiza on Tuesday. I'm willing to take my time getting there, if there are some interesting sights to see on the way. Besides just jumping on a plane in Madrid, how else could I get there that might be fun/interesting? Or should I just hang around madrid for a few days and then fly?

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

you would have to take a road trip to barcelona, valencia, or denia and then get a ferry or plane to ibiza.

i'd probably make the most of madrid, or spend a few days in barcelona if you can :-)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

I'm going to Sonar in Barcelona afterwards :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,538 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

Madrid a great city, plenty to keep you happy for 4/5 days. Ibiza Is just waking from winter, is still very quiet.

fantastic night life in madrid, you need to go out after 10pm.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,761 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

I agree with the previous posters. Madrid has so much to see and do. Fantastic nightlife, great bars and restaurants.

5. Re: Besides flying, how can I get from Madrid to Ibiza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 05:18