We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

Chester, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

I'm considering going to the new HV with FIrst Choice next September but have just seen a holiday with Thomson to Serenis Hotel Aura for £200 cheaper. The photo's look quite similar to Serenissima Seaview and I'm wondering if it is the same hotel or just a hotel nearby with the use of the same facilities (I.e. water park).

Christchurch
Level Contributor
417 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

The hotels are next to each other and share the waterpark. Sirenishotels.com will show both of them in their current formats

Chester, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

Great, thanks - I'll have a look now. I take it th HV is more expensive s it's been refurbished.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

The HV doesn't exist yet,the place is still called 'Sirenis Seaview Country Club'. I don't think anyone can judge a place until refurbs have been done. The Aura has usually been more expensive in the past.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
417 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

The easiest way to check is you can already check the Holiday Village prices via the First Choice website and Sirenis are also offering SIrenis Seaview rooms for next summer so get a price and then add on the flights/transfers etc. and you will get an idea which works out cheaper. It has been cheaper direct for us this year going in a refurb room than going with a travel operator

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

We stayed in the Aura and had a look at the SV next door. The SV was looking in need of a refurb and that was reflected in the price (and Thomson rating) with the Aura costing more.

Chester, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

I've had a price for both & the rooms do look like they are going to be nice at the HV. I presume the £200 extra is just because it is a HV & you're getting the entertainment for the kids.

7. Re: Serinis Seaview Holiday Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 06:19