We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some advice needed please :-))

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
287 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Some advice needed please :-))

Hi guys maybe someone can help me. We have never been to ibiza and are looking for a 5 star hotel that is child friendly we have a 4 year old. We are looking for b&b and somewhere that is in walking distance of nice restaurants and shops and somewhere to walk around at night and take in the atmosphere without it being party central :-) I have no clue which are is best so maybe you can point me in that direction thanks guys :-)

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

There are not many 5 star hotels on the island (an easy enough search)

and I don't think any of them really meet your full criteria.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

the fenicia in santa eulalia is your best bet. it is actually used by package tour companies so is quite child friendly and location wise ticks all your boxes

mm

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

Hi, I think the Ibiza Gran Hotel would do for you, I was in the neighborhood and it takes like 15 mins walking or 2 min car ride to the city center, you would be near Pacha, and good restourants as Lio, Passion or Cipriani.

Have a grate holiday!

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

Yes Rocco,all very suitable with a four year old child...

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,555 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

Agree with M M Fenicia for me, stopped there 2 years ago, first class hotel. In addition Santa Eulalia is the family resort of Ibiza, 15/20 minutes walk from the central area.

Ibiza
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

Aguas de Ibiza in Sta Eularia. Just perfect. There is a very few B&B in Ibiza as they are illegal.

Edited: 12 August 2013, 15:59
7. Re: Some advice needed please :-))

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 05:16