We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling?

florida
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
snorkeling?

We're thinking of a cruise which has Ibiza as one of its ports. We are definitely not party people or night life people. We like gorgeous scenery (we were in Mallorca decades ago and loved the caves and cliffs), and we love to snorkel. Is the scenery on Ibiza as dramatic as on its sister island? What is the snorkeling like? We're avid Caribbean fans and I imagine the snorkeling in Spain would be quite different, but I don't really know anything about those waters.

Minorca is another stop on this itinerary and I have same questions about it.

Many thanks.

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkeling?

There are realy nice vieuws.

For snorkling nothing can beat the caribbean.

Same for the beach imho

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkeling?

Ibiza is only 50 miles or so from Mallorca - so similar in many ways. Snorkelling is possible from many beaches and coves.

Your cruise will arrive at Ibiza town , which is a world heritage site and worth a visit.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,320 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snorkeling?

have to say see more people snorkeling in the coves around Formentera then I do around the island of Ibiza.

florida
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: snorkeling?

Many thanks for the replies.

5. Re: snorkeling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Ibiza