We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

Has anyone else had a problem with this villa rental company managed by Shaun Wilson? We rented a Villa called NuNu House in Jesus Ibiza in August 2013, the property was a nightmare the power kept going out. He has never returned our 1000 cash deposit, and according to reviews on Homeaway.co.uk and Ownersdirect.co.uk we are not the only ones! Interested to hear of anyone else with the same problem as we are taking the issue to Watchdog and BBB.

Sant Antoni de...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

Sorry for you this may shed a little light for you

Name & Registered Office:

IBIZA VILLAS VIP LIMITED

c/o DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD

10 COWLEYS WAY

HIGH STREET

PERSHORE

WORCESTERSHIRE

ENGLAND

WR10 1EY

Company No. 07890454

Date of Incorporation: 22/12/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

55209 - Other holiday and other collective accommodation

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 22/09/2013 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 22/12/2012

Next Return Due: 19/01/2014

Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )

Last Members List: 22/12/2012

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

Hi

Thanks for your reply- however can someone enlighten me as to what this info means??

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,585 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

it's standard information used to register a company in the uk. the "covenience" address given will have been used by many other companies too.

mm

ps i'm as keen as everyone 'defrauded' out of their money for characters like this to be brought to justice. he and others like him whose names appear on this forum give villa rental a bad name which affects honest landlords who play by the rules like me.

Sant Antoni de...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

where it says status .active-proposal to strike off ... means that the authorities in the UK have taken the first steps to liquidate the company ... this can be contested by the individuals concerned by appeal but as before do not think this will happen

Re PS above from mm

Totally in agreement .... a lot of people on this island work very hard to do things properly,unfortunately when you get one bad apple in the barrel etc.

Edited: 16 January 2014, 21:36
Dallas
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

We had the same issue. He stole out security deposit ! Do not use Shaun, Louise at Ibiza Villas VIP. SHAUN +34 648522762

LOUISE +34 695997354

Nazca, Peru
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

I am in the same position - having booked one of the villas for June this year. I have tried to email and use the contact numbers with no responses. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

Hi

Also in the same position- handed over our 50% deposit for villa carino back in October before I saw this post. Managed to get in contact a couple months ago after many failed attempts and they said we did not need to pay remaining 50% until we got there and were satisfied. However have tried to contact again since with no replies at all, nobody picking up phones and have no emailed another company website with same villa on their site who are saying our villa is avaliable for the dates we had booked!! So unsure about what to do next??!!! Can anyone help?

We do not want to turn up with 3 children and not have a villa!!!! I'm so angry!

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
28. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

I'd advise in booking somewhere else. My guess is your deposit is gone and even if you did turn turn up and pay the rest they won't return it so you'd end up losing double. Our villa was burgled whilst staying with them, and the break in was suspicious. Steer clear!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

We have now booked another villa and funnily enough the new villa owner is also owed money from these people. we will try and do everything we can to fight Ibiza villas vip to get our money back through fraud complaints and watchdog aswell as our insurance. If possible we will also be trying the Worcester address they are registered to.

DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS COMPANY!

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
30. Re: Ibiza Villas VIP Limited

If anything comes of the watchdog complaint I will support if needed as owed €1000. It's a shame, we've rented private villas many times in Ibiza and never had this problem. Just be aware in the agreements that the deposit is returned when you leave and give the keys back, rather than 3 days following via bank transfer as "promised" by Shaun.