We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

Berkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

Hi

I'm about to book this villa for a long weekend and I just wanted to see if anyone has ever come across it before? The owner sounds lovely but can't seem to find any reviews. Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts/comments.

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

Hi cate just wondering if you have been to this villa? I am also considering booking it for summer 2015 with a large group of family and friends and wanted to know what you thought of it? Thanks

Emily

Berkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

Hi

We have just returned from a long weekend at villa Can Maggo. It was great for us (a group of 15 30 year olds). Pool and garden were fantastic. So were the communal areas. The majority of the time we got taxis out and about.

The villa is in need of a bit of TLC but when you compare the price of Can Maggo in comparison to other villas, it is brilliant value. All the group loved it.

If you have any other questions let me know!

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

Thank you for your feedback, it is really reasonably priced.

birminham
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

Hi we have booked villa maggo for next may just wondering other than the 8 bedrooms how many other people could sleep comfortably sofa beds ext ? Thanks yvonne

5. Re: Villa Can Maggo - Playa Den Bossa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:15