We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiper rent a car??

Leeds
Level Contributor
137 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hiper rent a car??

Hi,

Booked car hire thru holiday autos and we have been emailed hire voucher which confirms hiper are the actual hire company. Does anyone have any experience of this hire company in Ibiza? Read loads of terrible reviews if hire companies seemingly ripping folk off in Ibiza so this is making me a little nervous. I've hired cars on all my holidays without a problem but never read so many bad reviews about car hire in general than I have when looking at Ibiza!

Thanks

Leanne

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,046 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Have used Hiper many times with no issues.

Last time I used the collection office were just off the airport and we were picked up from the car park.

Your 100 yards from the roundabout that links you to the main road, airport to Ibiza town, much easier to return your car then the airport returns.

Leeds
Level Contributor
137 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Oh glad to hear you've used and had a good experience. Makes me a little less nervous.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,107 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Like Ian I've used them in the past with no problems. As he said just outside the airport. On return I usually drop the family off then drive to the depot and walk back it's only a few hundred meters.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,046 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiper rent a car??

lcm23: Would not worry, I have booked with BK again for this year, if you read threads on this site you would think the worlds worst hirer. Car hire is one operation where the control is in your hands, read the t&c's very closely, check the car for damage and make sure it is road worthy, if your on a full/full offer and they have taken a deposit from your C C make sure both amounts are refunded to your card before handing the keys back. Trying to sort out issues once you have left the office is pointless.

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Hired a car n left it back on sat I hired it in the middle if the night so couldn't see any other obvious scratches or damage then when I handed the car back the guy hoe straight down on his knees n soda there were scratches under the sill n charged me € 400 euro they also charged me € 30 euro as it was a late pick up but now wen checking my voucher this says it was included in price don't go near them tip off merchants be warned in Ibiza

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Hired a car n left it back on sat I hired it in the middle if the night so couldn't see any other obvious scratches or damage then when I handed the car back the guy hoe straight down on his knees n soda there were scratches under the sill n charged me € 400 euro they also charged me € 30 euro as it was a late pick up but now wen checking my voucher this says it was included in price don't go near them tip off merchants be warned in Ibiza

Leeds
Level Contributor
137 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hiper rent a car??

We hired from hiper when we went to Ibiza in May and it was the best and most efficient car hire I have experienced. The car was clean and tidy, the check in and check out was efficient, we were on a full to full fuel policy which was fine. They took a swipe of our credit card for €68 on collection in case the fuel wasn't full on return and the slip was returned to us on check out. I always worry about being ripped off with car hire abroad but from our experience with hiper, I'd book again with them for definite.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Hired from Hiper on a trip to Mallorca after getting ripped off by other hire companies with full to empty fuel policy. Absolutely no problems at all.. full to full fuel and recommend them and would use again

Segovia, Castilla y...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Hemos pasado unas vacaciones con mi amiga en Ibiza recientemente, del 27 al 29 de septiembren y queremos compartir nuestra experiencia en lo que se refiere a la renta de un auto, esperando que sea útil para todos ustedes. Alquilamos un Seat Ibiza a traves de la web de Hiper Rent a Car al precio mas bajo comparado con las otras empresas en la isla. El trayecto de la puerta del aeropuerto a las instalaciones de la empresa toma unos dos minutos, al llegar, el conductor bajó todo nuestro equipaje y nos dirigimos al mostrador para hacer efectiva la reservación. El auto estaba en muy buenas condiciones-nuevo y muy limpio. En perfectas condiciones mecánicas, el kilometraje que puedes utilizar es ilimitado, además resultó muy económico en el consumo de combustible. Un servicio excelente a un precio, desde mi punto de vista, sin competencia. Les recomiendo ampliamente este servicio! Saludos a todos y buen viaje! Veronika D. Ivanova.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,046 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hiper rent a car??

Glad you had good service from Hiper, never let me down when used, although I am a BK man nowadays, would go back to Hiper if the price right.