We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala llonga in May

caldercruix
Level Contributor
256 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Cala llonga in May

Going to Sirenia hotel on 10may with first choice wondering what the weather would be like day and night And if the boat trips have started from the beach

Dublin
Level Contributor
100 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala llonga in May

I've stayed twice in Ibiza in May and the weather is usually good shorts and a tshirt during the day and sometimes a long sleeve top and trousers at night... It should be around the late teens or early 20s weather wise

London, England
Level Contributor
8,285 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala llonga in May

In mid May it should be nice and sunny, but I wouldn't say it is shorts and T shirt weather. We were last there at this time of year in 2012 and had good weather, but in my opinion 20-22C during the day is pleasant, but not Tshirt weather. In the evening it was quite chilly, you definitely need a jacket.

We had lunch one of the days in Cala Llonga and although it was fairly quiet most places were open. We actually prefer it like that than the crowds of summer.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala llonga in May

I assume you mean the Sirenis Hotel cala llonga. We try to use this hotel group for Ibiza stays. For me Cala llonga will be quiet as the season just started.

Whether the boats even from Santa Eulalia will be running May be iffy.

For someone like me from the north this is the last month we can spend out in Spain before it gets too hot and we have to return late September/October.

The temperature will be as stated low mid twenties, for me t shirt and shorts and eating out at midnight in a short sleeved shirt.

For someone from Scotland I assume will be similar for you. If your staying for 14 days will be very hot by your return, late twenties.

4. Re: Cala llonga in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:28