We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching world cup in ibiza 2014

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Watching world cup in ibiza 2014

I'm from Texas and played soccer but its not as big here as it is there. I'll be there for the month of july and am looking forward to watching the matches with the folks that live and breathe the sport. Do football matches bring a big party crowd to the bars while watching or is everyone too serious to even talk to during these games.

PS: are there some jerseys I need to watch out for as far as the classic football hooligan fighting type? hahahaa

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,669 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Watching world cup in ibiza 2014

'not talking' is a minor criminal offence in spain, as is 'not watching football' so if you don't want to end up in the calabozo you'd better join in.

btw 'not smoking' has been decriminalised.

mm

2. Re: Watching world cup in ibiza 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ibiza