We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza Nightlife in May?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Ibiza Nightlife in May?

I'll be in Europe for a few weeks throughout May. The main reason I want to go to Ibiza is because I want to experience that legendary Ibiza club/nightlife experience.

My only issue is my timing, I'm looking at a weekend of course either May 17-18 or 23-24. I've read already the major club scene doesn't really start until June, so is it worth going to Ibiza in May then, or should I save these 2 days to go somewhere else?

Again, it's mainly just for the nightlife. I won't be short of seeing beautiful beaches because I'm also going to Barcelona and Nice.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,318 posts
3,494 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza Nightlife in May?

Luis:

ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_may_i.h…

London, England
Level Contributor
7,776 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza Nightlife in May?

Ibiza is lovely for a tranquil break in May and the beaches are far nicer than you will find in Barcelona or Nice. However, if it is just the nightlife you want, you are wasting your time. It just doesn't happen in May.

London, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza Nightlife in May?

have a read of Ibiza spotlight like Benny Malaga suggests, it has all of the events on there. I notice the Ushuaia opening party with Hardwell headlining is on Sat 24th May and Space opening party is on the 25th, plus Pacha is open so that's probably the best time to go rather than 17/18th.

4. Re: Ibiza Nightlife in May?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:20