We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza in early May

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Ibiza in early May

Hi I am doing a euro trip and flying from Barcelona to ibiza on the first week of May. I am a young single guy going with a friend in hopes of experiencing the amazing ibiza club scene. I've read posts about it being quiet during May and only Pacha being open, but would like your feedback in regards to the club scene and volume of tourists in May. Thanks.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza in early May

as there's only 1.5 clubs open in early may the only tourists are those not interested in clubbing or those that didn't bother to research before they booked their flights.

mm

London, England
Level Contributor
8,540 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza in early May

The last time I visited Ibiza was in mid May in 2012. My OH and myself loved it as the countryside is very pretty at that time of year, the resorts are quiet as they are only just starting to open and not many people around.

The clubs are still closed and the younger people don't start going there till late June, so there won't be much of a club scene at the beginning of May.

If I were you I would either stay in Barcelona or visit Madrid or Seville where places are open all year.

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza in early May

Hi what's the weather like I'm looking at flying the 2nd may?

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ibiza in early May

Hi what's the weather like I'm looking at flying the 2nd may?

5. Re: Ibiza in early May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:17