We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

Limerick, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

Hi all,

Myself and my girlfriend are thinking of travelling to Ibiza but are thorn between which resort to travel to. We are in our early 30s and are big fans of checking out different beaches/exploring during the day and then having a wide variety of restaurants and bars in a lively resort/town at night, though not clubbing! From researching the forum, Santa Eulalia or Figuertas seem like two of the better resorts. Is Santa Eulalia a bit older and too quiet? Which resort would peole recommend visiting? We are looking at going at the end of August/start of September.

Thanks in advance.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

I would go with Figuretes if I was you, although It might be worth looking at Talamanca as well which is walkable to Ibiza Town and has a better beach and some really good restaurants of its own.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

Figueretas will be lively (and scruffy).At that time there will still be a lot of young ravers about,they would prefer to stay at Playa d'en Bossa but can often get cheaper beds in Fig. This won't trouble you much as they usually sleep all day. The two resorts....chalk and cheese.

Have you decided against the Greek isles?

Limerick, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

We did the Cyclades islands before and were looking at Skiathos this time around but is pricey to get to from Ireland unfortunately!

Ibiza is proving difficult to find a good location to be honest. Further reading into Figuertas doesnt sell it to me further!

Would you recommend Talamanca of the two then? Is it worth visiting?

thanks for your help.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

Talamanca is very nice but also very quiet. As Librarianne said,a good beach with some good restaurants along it.You may find yourselves going into town most nights though.

In case you've not seen it here's a link to the resorts:

www.ibiza-spotlight.com/resort_guide_i.htm

Don't rule out Santa Eulalia completely,plenty going on there.

5. Re: Figuertas or Santa Eulalia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 06:16