We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coach transfer advice needed please.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
979 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
coach transfer advice needed please.

2wentys Max Ibiza, thats the name of the hotel,in san antonio,thomsons tell me the cost of the return coach transfer for wife and i will be £50,for the both of us,is this the best (financial option)thanks guys

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,453 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coach transfer advice needed please.

Fifty pound return is about right, especially if a night time. taxi will be about 30/35 euros each way, so over £50.

A shared shuttle transfer may be cheaper, but not a lot.

The advantage of paying a little bit more for a rank taxi is that you can be having your first drink whilst the Thomsons coach still loading at the airport.

last year staying in Playa den Bossa we met a couple on the plane staying in our hotel, we offered to share a taxi but they had paid for the coach transfer.

We had unpacked and just returned from the supermarket when they arrived 75 minutes after us, airport 15 minutes away. Same on return they were picked up as we went out for breakfast and still in the queue at the airport before them.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
979 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coach transfer advice needed please.

Thanks I'll go with the £50 Thomson transfer then.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: coach transfer advice needed please.

The public bus from the airport is the cheapest option of all, €4pp each way. It does depend on your times and dates though.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
979 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coach transfer advice needed please.

thanks guys , i might pay the few quid extra and get a taxi.would be arriving about 10am on 22nd may if its only about 35 euros each way only works out about 7 or 8 quid extra,how long does it take in a taxi

Edited: 05 May 2014, 20:07
Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: coach transfer advice needed please.

les127, In your case you might be pleased to know that the airport bus to San An doesn't start until 1st June.

If you get the taxi make sure to ask the driver for Puchet Hotel. (real name)

ps. taxi will take 20-25mins

Edited: 05 May 2014, 21:47
6. Re: coach transfer advice needed please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Ibiza