We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Ibiza! *Help*

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First time to Ibiza! *Help*

Hello,

this is my first time going to Ibiza with 2 of my friends. the 3 of us are in our early 20's. We booked an apartment in Ibiza town hoping that it is the Party area. we had a list of questions, lol.

1)is it close to good pubs/clubs?

2) are there any good beach parties during the day? information please.

3) how much would we need for 1 week?

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
182 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to Ibiza! *Help*

Hello,

Considering you are in your early 20's and looking for Clubs, Party's etc I would say

1. Yes for sure.

2. I used Ibizaspotlight site for this and it was really useful, lots of information there

3. A good night club's entry will cost you 30-60 Euros, drinks are pretty expensive inside as well. 10 Euro for a beer.

Hope you have a good time

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
415 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to Ibiza! *Help*

1)is it close to good pubs/clubs? Yes, Ibiza town has lots of good pubs, close to clubs as well, for a different vibe you can always go across Ibiza and visit San An for the night (West End) (Ocean Beach- more upscale for daytime)

2) are there any good beach parties during the day? information please. Bora Bora is probably the best nearest to you, otherwise there are some great one off parties on Thursdays at Destino (not too far from Ibiza Town) w/djs such as Solomun and Luciano or the previously mentioned Ocean Beach in San An

3) how much would we need for 1 week? Depends on how much you do, Ibiza can be done cheap if hanging out at bars/pubs and eating at Subways, otherwise it can be very expensive if going to big clubs (Space, Pacha, Amnesia) every night which again mentioned above can cost between 40-60 euros. Also drinks are def expensive in the clubs so a little pregaming never hurts for sure.

3. Re: First time to Ibiza! *Help*

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:16