We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza in February 2015

Mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Ibiza in February 2015

Hi,

I would be travelling to Ibiza in the month of February 2015 and would like to know a few things that will help me:

1) is it a good time to travel to Ibiza considering the fact that this place is known for summer time

2) would most of the places be shut during feb

We are the kind of people who would like to see and roam around during day time admiring the nature and party during night time.

What are the things you can do during February

Thanks in advance for your suggestions :-)

Premvis

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,256 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza in February 2015

Were I you I'd head down to Goa.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza in February 2015

Hi,

May be I haven't provided much of a clarity in here. We are on a 12 day trip covering Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Ibiza and Amsterdam.

Once I am in Spain I was wondering if I should go to Ibiza hence my above question.

Or I should add something else to my itinerary?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,011 posts
3,463 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza in February 2015

vieprem:

Ibiza will be very quiet in February. It is a beautiful island, so the scenery will be very good. However the famous nightclubs will be closed. I would skip it and spend more time in Madrid and Barcelona.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ibiza in February 2015

Hi,

I am spending 3 nights in Barcelona and 3 nights in Madrid. Do you suggest I spend more time than that?

And I am ok with the place being a bit quite unless most of the things are not shut. And what are the things I can do there considering it is winter?

London, England
Level Contributor
7,774 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ibiza in February 2015

I agree with Benny, I'd give Ibiza a miss. Almost everything will be closed. There will be a few hotels open, mainly in Ibiza town, which are used for business men. I would extend my stay in one of the other destinations.

6. Re: Ibiza in February 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:15