We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly hotels

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Family friendly hotels

Hi all! My wife and I are thinking of heading over to ibiza next year with our 4 year old son so I'm looking for some advice

Firstly where abouts in ibiza is quiet and family orientated with good entertainment for the little one as well as us and secondly hotel suggestions would be more then welcome

Fire them at me!

Thanks in advance

Christchurch
Level Contributor
416 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family friendly hotels

Probably worth scouring some of the previous threads to get some initial ideas on resorts/hotels/activities

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums…

Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family friendly hotels

We're staying in es canar which is in Santa eualia it is quieter and apparently family friendly (hotel caribe) Pontinax a bit hilly but survivable, cala longa etc... Research a few of these towns they are not far away from each other and only half an hour from ibiza town. I'm not an expert but from what I've looked at there are family friendly areas just research the hotels 😃

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family friendly hotels

Thank you

Lodz, Poland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family friendly hotels

Hello,

I think you should NOT take hotel in Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza Town itself or center of San Antonio.

If you want full wellness and quiet try a one of resorts build "in middle of nowhere".

If you prefer leave your kid to babysitter and take your wife to some nightlife, San Antonio Bay can be good choice - far from noise, but in reasonable distance from nightlife.

Or - on the other end of San Antonio - hotel Tanit. A bit aging, but having decent family entertainment.

Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Family friendly hotels

Your welcome 😀

6. Re: Family friendly hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:15