We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

Willoughby, Ohio
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

We have never been to Ibiza. Looking for a hotel close to the night club areas and on the beach. We would like all inclusive, or should we stay at a regular hotel because restaurant and drink prices are not that bad????? Are there certain areas to stay which would be walking or bus rides to good attractions???

Thanks,

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

Most of the club's are spread across the island, however I'd suggest staying in either San Antonio Bay or Playa Den Bossa. You will be able to get nice hotels all inclusive in San Antonio Bay which is close to the strip. All inclusive is difficult to get in Playa Den Bossa but, for me, is, a great location and tad classier. Taxis and buses from both these locations will get you to all club's. Relatively speaking, self catering has cost me more than all inclusive when i have been.

Willoughby, Ohio
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

Do you suggest all inclusive, or do you feel we would have more freedom and it would not be much more if we ate out on our own?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,440 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

all inclusive is the cheaper option every time. you get what you pay for.

mm

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
150 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

If you want to stay on a beach, I would suggest Playa Den Bossa is better for you. It's also walking distance to Space and Sankeys a short bus or taxi ride to Amnesia, Pacha, Privlege, DC-10. I think mm is right, all inclusive is cheaper, but the food will most likely not be great. I don't really have a good suggestion for all inclusive though, because I never do it. Except once I stayed at Hotel Club Bahamas in PDB and its jam packed with families so I wouldn't suggest it for a group of clubbers.

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

What about half board?

All inclusive in Europe is so so, can't compare it with the Caribbean.

We stayed last year in Garbi Ibiza nice hotel and fair price.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

I spent in four nights self-catering what I spent in a week all-inclusive - all the little things add up during the day when you are out and about. It depends on your budget - if I had a large amount of spending money I would always go self-catering as I would like to try different places.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,440 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

it depends how you value your holidays. i'd rather enjoy 3 fabulous days in good accommodation with excellent restaurant food and drink, than spend a week eating second rate food sizzling under lights at a buffet, 'local' licors, and looking at the same faces 21 times in some all inclusive hotel.

mm

8. Re: 3 party guys on a night club trip--with questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 06:16