We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party April 2015

Belfast, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hen Party April 2015

Hi

I am planning my sister's hen party for April 2015. As she is a teacher we are limited to going during the Easter weeekend, 3rd April - 6th April. She would ideally like to go to Ibiza but we are aware that the opening parties are usually held around May time. I have been trying to find out if this is the case every year and if so if there is any point in us going at the start of April when there will be no-one about. I would be grateful if anyone could shed any light on this for me. There will be around 15 of us, give or take and would ideally like to rent a villa. We are open to suggestions for alternative locations but would love a sun destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Andrea

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party April 2015

for sun and people you'll need to be in the canary islands (in europe) as ibiza doesn't cater for your type of group so early in the year.

mm

Belfast, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party April 2015

Thanks very much for your response MM.

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Party April 2015

Hi Andrea,

April is an amazing month in Ibiza, especially if you are looking into really nice deals and not too crowded beaches. Temperatures are around 25C and a bit chilly at night. All main clubs are still close, except for Pacha that is open all year round. Opening parties take place around the 23rd of May.

A few ideas about what to do: my friend works at Catamaran Ibiza Charteralia, they start working, especially with hen parties on board, around April 10th. You can find them here on tripadvisor: tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g664638-…

You can find really good deals in villas, especially before the opening parties around 23rd of May. Push the owners and agencies to get a good price. Most villas will be empty.

So, long story short, if you bring the party within yourselves, you have a tight budget, and you are happy with mild temperatures then April is perfect for your hen do in Ibiza.

Otherwise, if you need a lot of people around you and all the clubs open and you need temperatures over 30C, then you need to wait until the end of May.

Good Luck!

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Party April 2015

don't rule it out just yet.

that is before the crowds arrive but there are parties every weekend and there will be plenty of choice for restaurants....

speak to a hen party planner like Tiffany from Be Real Ibiza.....

Ibiza, Spain
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Party April 2015

All clubs are closed except for Pacha, which opens Friday and Saturday all year around, but you'll mostly find residents there.

April is quite a calm month for coming, but if the weather is good you can get to enjoy some really nice beaches here and everything will be way cheaper than in high season.

the hague...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Party April 2015

the weekend before and especially after there are actually a lot of people ( nothing like the summer ) because of organized weekends.

On your weekend PACHA is open, good bars and restaurants in IBIZA town are opened!

7. Re: Hen Party April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2016, 05:18