We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for accommodation Ibiza, family with kids

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for accommodation Ibiza, family with kids

Yes we have done our research, but we are still looking for the perfect place for our Ibiza trip in October. We (1 adult, 3 kids and 2 adults, 3 kids) are looking for affordable accommodation near a sandy beach, with preferably a playground and swimming pool. Somehow we can not decide to stay either on the south western side of the island or the north. Any suggestions or has anyone stayed at the perfect place this summer with their children?

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for accommodation Ibiza, family with kids

Have you looked at the First Choice Holiday Village at Port des Torrent near San Antonio bay? I presume by the north, you mean Portinatx. Lovely area but very isolated and not much to do outside the hotels, although plenty of people are quite happy about this. There is also going to be a Thomson Sensatori at Cala Tarida next year. Other than that, there is the Miami hotel in Es Cana, and others in the same resort. The Orquidea in Santa Eulalia is also yards from the beach. It's a case of deciding which resort suits you best as a family.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for accommodation Ibiza, family with kids

I will be following this as we have two children aged 5 and 7 and am planning a trip next Summer. Good luck with your search.

London, United...
Level Contributor
577 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for accommodation Ibiza, family with kids

The hotel caribe in es canar is excellent for Childen and only a few minutes walk from a clean beach. I got back from there last week the hotel staff do so much to entertain the kids and adults in the day and evening, the hotel is spotless and the food selection is amazing we had dressed lobsters, crabs and three types of prawn including roast lamb etc salads fresh bread just amazing. There is a playground within the hotel and one main pool for everyone and a smaller pool for the toddlers. We were h/b but had alcohol included in our evening meal. I went with my family and my 9 year old son would definately reccomend and go again. It's near the hippy market punta Arabia and lots of shops restaurants and bars with evening entertainment for free. I reccomend jacaranda lounge for a drink and a free show. Hope I don't get into trouble for promotion but its a nice area and right next to the bus station! Good luck and enjoy!

Edited: 07 September 2014, 08:03
4. Re: Looking for accommodation Ibiza, family with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2015, 05:15