We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gecko Beach Hotel

Oporto
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gecko Beach Hotel

Could anyone please tell me if Gecko Beach Hotel is suitable for a 6 years old girl? I am thinking to have a 10 days’ vacation first half August with my wife and daughter and I would like to know if this is the correct place. Do I normally find other kids?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,474 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gecko Beach Hotel

Most unlikely.

East Anglia
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Gecko Beach Hotel

I can't think of any reason that you shouldn't take a 6 year-old to Gecko Beach - pictures on their website show young children on the beach outside and their booking form includes children. There might not be as much organised entertainment there for children as some of the other hotels along Migjorn though.

The setting and standards at Gecko Beach are as high as anywhere on the Island, so if you can afford it you should have an idyllic holiday there.

Wherever you choose to stay, it would be a good idea to read the Tripadvisor reviews submitted by people who have stayed there before.

Have a great time on this lovely island. Dave.

3. Re: Gecko Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2013, 09:27