We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in March?

Menorca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Minorca
Level Contributor
623 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in March?

My husband and I are planning on having a few nights in Mallorca from 14th to 16th March. We would like to be close to Palma for some shopping on the saturday. We would also like to be walking distance to a nice bar/restaurant, can anyone advise which resort would be best, ie: Palma Town, Playa or perhaps Palma nova or magaluf?

Many thanks

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
439 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in March?

As you are only staying a couple of days I would recommend staying in Palma itself, not too far from the airport and proper restaurants. If you to Palm Nova or Magaluf its all 'english' pubs etc. Staying in Palma means you could also get by train to Soller for the day.

2. Re: Where to stay in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 20:18