We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cas curial - Soller

Norwich, UK
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cas curial - Soller

I've only seen a few reviews of this finca on TA, but all seem really positive. Has anyone been recently or have any views on it from seeing it or visiting whilst staying elsewhere in Soller?

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cas curial - Soller

I tried to book Cas Curial last year but alas they didn't have a room available on the dates we wanted. All the reviews I had read were very positive and I was disappointed not to be able to booked there. Someone posted on here recently saying the really enjoyed Cas Curial. Try doing a search on it. We ended up staying at Can Roses which was for us very disappointing. If we go back to Soller, and we probably , will it defiantly be Cas Curial.

2. Re: Cas curial - Soller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Majorca