We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

seattle
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

I am going to majorca the 3rd week in April...what can I expect in terms of rain and temperature? I live in the pacific northwest and don't want to travel all that way for more rain!!!

As an alternative I was thinking about Madrid-seville-ronda-nerda. I have 8 days to travel. Advice on either itinerary.

It's either the above or Madrid-Barcelona-majorca-madrid.

I'd appreciate any input...

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

Weather ~ who knows? Certainly won't be over hot, might rain, cool at night.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,119 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

There is generally a better chance of good weather in the Canary Islands at this time of year, but as the previous post says, who knows what the actual weather will be like.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

gypsygirl69

As others have said, April can be a little "unpredictable" lol......

Have a look at the link below, as it will give you all the information that you want and need.....

I have set it up so that you can see the averages for April 2008.....

I hope this helps?

wunderground.com/history/…MonthlyHistory.html

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

Have seen your alternative itineraries. Apart from the weather forecast what else are you interested in when on vacation?

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

This site may be able to help you

http://www.spiritwalker.info/CrystalBall.htm :-)

alcudia
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

you will probably have a better chance with the second option, you could get unlucky but its a mixed bag at that time of year. last april was a washout, at least you will be accustomed to it.

canaries

i take it you are on a sightseeing tour if you are coming this far!, the canaries are hotter at this time of year but may not have the culture you are looking for( im preparing for a barrage from the canary islands lovers as i write this)

its a fair question to ask about the weather, as it will have a big effect on your trip. but i have lived in the region for a long time and its really a gamble in april

good luck

7. Re: rain and temperature 3rd week of April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 16:19