We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiper Renta Car

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hiper Renta Car

has anyone used these got my voucher but i think the office is outside the airport it doesnt say where we go when we get their, did book wirh argus car hire because it is cheap, but its hiper renta car we have the voucher with.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiper Renta Car

When you arrive at PMI go to the Meeting Point in the Arrivals Hall.You will see the Hiper Greeter there and he will be wearing yellow (to ease identification).He/she will check your name as expected on their list and direct you out of the terminal building,across the bus parks to Hiper's Minibus service which whisks you and your party off to their office and compound in C'an Picafort not 5 minutes away.

The system works well,I have used it many times.What works in your favour is that because they do not have to pay for exhorbitant office and parking space in the terminal it reflects in the price.Also the onsite desks at the terminal often have long queues at peak periods and these can be aggravating when all you want is to get your holiday started.

As you suggest, Argus is the broker and Hiper is the supplier.It's the same with Holiday Autos who I use and recommend.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiper Renta Car

Hi tannedjulie

I have used Hiper for my last 2 times in Mallorca. The first time trough a booking agent like yourself and second time I booked direct with Hiper. I was very impressed with the standard of service and on both occasions the cars we got were virtually brand new.

Hiper have a stand with representatives in the arrivals hall at the airport you will see them after you have collected your bags and walked through customs. The reps will direct you to a minibus which will take you to the depot which is just a 2 minute drive away.

Enjoy your holiday !

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiper Renta Car

thanks for yor replies what happens on the way back husband is just used to parking the car at the airport. also going to cala bona will it be just as easy to find from the office as it would of the airport.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiper Renta Car

You return the car to the Hiper office in C'an Pastilla (right next to PM19 motorway) and they transfer you to PMI in their minibus.The office is only 5 minutes from PMI so if you can find your way to Cala Bons from the airport the route is almost the same.If you are going to be using the car to get around when you are in CB it is worth buying before you go Michelin Regional Road Map No 579 BALEARES.You can get it in Waterstones and it will make your journey planning much easier.The maps you get from the car hire companies are not much use.

When you collect the car Hiper give you a large scale plan of how to find your way on to the motorway and back to their compound.There is a BP petrol station on the right hand side after you exit the motorway at C'an Pastilla en route to Hiper so if you are on a full/full agreement you can fill up there.If you are on full/full don't return the car other than full because you would be overcharged for the petrol they put in and they would impose a service charge for topping it up themselves.

As previous poster said Hiper are nice people to deal with,I have been using them in Majorca for over 20 years,and you always get a decent,nearly new car that is clean and fully serviced.Hiper also have a depot in Cala Millor which is adjacent to Cala Bona.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiper Renta Car

We have used them several times and always been pleased with the service untill our last visit,we booked an Estate [station wagon] car but when we got there late in the evening this was not available and we were given a hatchback which for 5 adults and luggage was not really suitable.

TORII

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hiper Renta Car

thanks very much makes me feel much better we usually use carjet but seemed dear, panicked when i got my voucher and realised the office wasnt in the airport itself cause husband sometimes stresses when we arrive even though we have been going to mallorca for 7 years and he says he knows it really well.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hiper Renta Car

I have used sat-nav for driving abroad the last few years and it has been a revelation. It takes 95% of the stress out driving on strange roads. When I pick up the car I set the location as a favourite in the sat-nav and use it to get me back to the exact spot when I return the car. I do the same with the places I stay, set as a favourite and the sat-nav will get you back there with no problems. I have loaned mine to a couple of people and they both agreed it completley de-stressed the driving abroad experience.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hiper Renta Car

Hayzer is right.I have a GPS with Western European mapping and it is a godsend.Used it last year in Provence but don't need it in Majorca.

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hiper Renta Car

we have a navigater think it only works in this country but we have never got lost yet so fingers crossed.

10. Re: Hiper Renta Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 00:18