We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester golfer

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester golfer

Could i just use the forum to tell members a short story.

Our very good and popular destination expert manchester golfer and my dear friend has for the last 12 months or so carried on with his tireless work on these forums .while keeping secret a very heavy wieght on his shoulders .he and his family have been going thru a very difficult time with a family health issue ,he did at 1 point have to leave but found members here needed his expert help so much that he ended up getting pm's asking for info .golfer made a brave decision to come back and help members.not once did he ever lose his sense of humour or complain he just carried on with his work while also supporting his family thru this stressful time .well now i would like to be the 1st to congratulate mr,mrs,golfer on the wonderful news that yesterday they recieved giving them the all clear and the wieght being lifted .

GOLFER.MRS GOLFER can i say i was so pleased when i heard your news you both deserve it and now is the time to enjoy it

moocher

please members pass on your congrats and show golfer what a caring forum we are

[ please members/ta do not zapp this post ]

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,872 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester golfer

Hi Golfer

We have never met but I baited you in humour a few times recently and you have always replied despite your stressful times. I send you my best wishes and hope this year and the future will be a lot happier times for you both.

Delboy

Edited: 06 March 2010, 10:32
Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
408 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester golfer

Lovely to hear good news - especially when its about someone so dear to our hearts eh?!!?

Karen x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester golfer

great news...all the very best to you both x

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester golfer

MG - pleased to hear your good news. Best wishes.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchester golfer

This is one thread that I am delighted to break my 'no posting' decision for.

MG - I am absolutely delighted for you!

My very best wishes go to you and Mrs. MG.

I couldn't be more pleased to hear such great news.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manchester golfer

mg great news

best wishes to you both

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,564 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manchester golfer

Brilliant news MG x

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manchester golfer

Hi Moocher, and "the rest of the gang"!!

Can I first of all say how moved Mrs.MG and I are, with first of all your posting Moocher, and then the good wishes from everyone else..........

Some of you will know from PM's back and forth, that the past 12months have been very stressful and painful to me and my wife,and of course to my family.............BUT at last we shared some excellent news with Moocher yesterday(well I did)....and told him that we had the all clear,for at least another 12months etc........and that at last we can move forward,so as you all can imagine,this is brilliant news!!

Moocher,what you said in your posting was, and is, truly moving and very kind of you to say on the forum.........thankyou.............

For once words escape me to you all, and the Lol's that are a "trademark" of mine to keep things light hearted on here(which I like to think helps us all stay calm at times),will for once stay off this posting for obvious reasons......

Finally, it is so very reassuring that their are so many sincere nice,caring people out there,that can come forward to support not just me,but many others in "their hour of need",which just goes to show that the Majorca Forum has to be one of the most sensitive and caring forums that is out there...........

Thankyou, to you all.....................................

MANCHESTER-GOLFER & MRS.MANCHESTER-GOLFER

XX

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Manchester golfer

Lovely news , although you are so cheery all the time, nobody would guess you'd had worries :-)

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Manchester golfer

Mr & Mrs MG,

So glad that you got good news,i am delighted for you both ! Love & Best Wishes from Ireland,

Mary x