We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where should we try next

Newry, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
where should we try next

We, as a family of 5, have stayed in Santa Ponsa for the last 3 years but fancy a change this year but don't know where to pick.

We like to stay within walking distance of the resort as it can be pricey to get 2 taxis all the time.

Also could you please recommend apartments that are family orientated and if possible have 2 bedroom apartments.

A lot to ask i know but i know i am asking in the right place, by the way my kids will be 9,6 and 3 and me and my husband are in our 30's, if that helps any.

thank you

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where should we try next

If you like Santa Ponsa, you might like Magaluf or Puerto Alcudia

Newry, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where should we try next

thanks for the reply, could you recommend any central 2 bedroom apartments also looking at going AI this year, to try and save some money

thank you

3. Re: where should we try next

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 04:17