We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go

south wales
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go

Any suggestions please for a well run family friendly hotel, fully inclusive if poss. Kids club not essential, nice pool areas, near the beach . Good food and clean hotel with reasonable price ? Mum + Dad, 4yr old + 18mth boys + Grandparents !! Many thanks .

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go

Hi,

Have a look at the Corfu/Skorpios in Cala Egos.

Sounds just right for you.

There are plenty of reviews if you use the search box

28SAC

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go

That's a good tip from 28SAC but a bit of a walk from the main resort Cala d'Or.No problem if you are not going to stray far from the hotel.I suggest Sol Mirlos/Tordos in Palma Nova.I am returning this year after my first visit last year.All Inclusive option.Separate pool for kids and lots of space for sitting around.Very good prices and less than 5 minutes from the massive sandy bay beach.Family size rooms available if you book early enough.

south wales
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go

Thank you I will check out both of your suggestions.

4. Re: Where to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 22:17