We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Transfers

Leeds
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Transfers

Has anyone used this company for a private taxi transfer from the airport? They don't appear to have a website so I can't really find out much about them (if I am wrong, please let me have wed address!!).

They have given me a good price just want to know if anyone has used them before...

The email address for them is easytransfers@yahoo.com so not to confuse them with easyjet transfers!!!!

Thanks guys!

Barcelona
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Transfers

I have used them several times in Mallorca, Barcelona and Girona over the past year and definitely the cheapest company I've found for private transfers. Always on time and friendly english-speaking drivers too so can recommend their service. They have a twitter page and advertise on ebay.co.uk

Helston, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Transfers

Hi, I used Easy Transfers for a transfer from Reus to Salou,and return a week later, on 26th July 2011, and found them brilliant. I booked them through E-bay and the service was outstanding. The driver was waiting for us at arrivals, he was polite and jolly, the taxi was actually a brand new air-conditioned mini-bus with only us on it (5 of us!) and took us direct to the hotel where he unloaded our luggage.I would definitely recommend them. Their E-bay user name is 'mehstg'. The cost of taxi was very reasonable with only a 12 euro deposit paid via paypal and the rest paid directly to the driver. For the return journey the driver came into our hotel to get us which saved us having to hang around street corners! Overall, excellent and highly recommended.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Transfers

thanks for the posts above, its amazing what you can find out on the internet, i have just booked them for our hol to magaluf and at 84 euros return, they are at least 20euros cheaper than any other quote i had!

Thanks guys!

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Transfers

I used Easy Transfers from Palma to Santa Ponsa..Majorca , return August 2011, and found them brilliant. I done it through E-bay and the service was Excellent. The driver was waiting for us at arrivals, the Vehicle was a new air-conditioned 8 seater mini-bus and took us direct to the hotel where he unloaded our luggage Their E-bay user name is 'mehstg'. The cost of taxi was very reasonable with only a 10 euro deposit paid via paypal and the rest paid directly to the driver 53 Euro eachway. The Minibus was also waiting For us on the return journey...I would use again.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Transfers

Hi there, I have just returned from a trip to Majorca, 6 adults and 3 children. I booked EasyTransfers last year, at a very reasonable cost. I e-mailed them just before we went to check it was still booked, got a prompt reply saying that the transfer was all confirmed.

We had a delay at the airport but when we got to Palma, the driver was there with a name card and off we went. Nice clean new airconditioned mini bus. We duid get a bit lost in Majorca, but with some help, found our villa. Same driver on the way back so no drama.

Will definitley book with Easy Transfers again next year :)

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Transfers

If it were me I would check the feedbacks on e-bay before booking. There should be loads of good ones on there if this company has been operating at least since last year.

darlington
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy Transfers

Hi i have just got back from majorca and after a hitch at palma airport (no driver for 15 minutes) we found the service superb.On our return we found 2 minibuses with aircon to take our 10 passengers back , i would recommend this company to anyone and already have friends who swear by them great service.

Dundee, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy Transfers

Hi, used easy transfers for first time and will always use them again. The driver was there to meet us at airport, car was immaculate, we arrived at hotel before anyone else from the same flight, some who took the bus were over an hour later to arrive at the hotel. It was the same with return journey, excellent and the price was excellent too. Thank you Easy Transfers

Belfast, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy Transfers

I've used easy transfers on several occasions over the past 3 years.

Organised a return transfer for 7 people with bicycles and luggage for trip oct 9th - 16th this year. Paid a small deposit via paypal with remainder paid to driver - 1/2 on outward, 1/2 on return.

Driver was waiting at arrivals. Dropped off at resort. Collected on time for return trip.

Always have the best prices for private transfers. Good communication.

Highly recommended.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easy Transfers

just booked for Easytransfers going Friday.

Just 3 of us, but less hastle than the bus so a plus for me.

Get answers to your questions about Majorca