We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

hi can anyone give me the cost of the pedalos hired out on the beaches in calas,also looking for a reccomended glass bottom boat trip for mabye half day and cost please.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

anyone?

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

If you mean pedal boats, I've only seen them in pictures, but I've never seen them at the beach. But they probably have them. (??).

There used to be a tour boat that stops at Cala Domingos beach. It ran up to Sa Coma and Cala Millor. The trip is only about 30 or 40 minutes each way. Beware on days with rough seas! I think it's about €20 per person. Check with the hotel.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

Thanks for the reply,yes i meant the pedal boats,ive seen them on various vids from last year hopefully they will still be there,thanks for the info on the boat trips so many to choose from i thing getting there then deciding is the only option.

Northumberland
Level Contributor
114 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

Pedalos definitley there, VW Bug shaped ones. Not sure on price but expect it to be around E12/15 per hour. E10 last week in Lindos, Rhodes as a comparison.

There's a small bar on the beach with a very grumpy old guy who also does the sunbeds and there is a lifeguard on duty in the tower.

Water is clear and warm. It is a quite windy place so it can be choppy though not on North Sea scale!

Glass bottom boat trips every day from Cala Domingos, a cliff top landing point just below Hotel America. Well advertised/leafleted everywhere.

Enjoy.

5. Re: cost of pedalos in calas de mallorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:40