We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using Mobile 'Phones in Malllorca

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
116 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Using Mobile 'Phones in Malllorca

When arriving at Palma Airport I have to contact the key holder of the apartment that we are staying at. Their mobile number begins with 0034. Do I need to add any number before that or do I just go ahead and dial that number and then the nine numbers after that?

I shall be using a British mobile 'phone...

Thank you for any replies..

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using Mobile 'Phones in Malllorca

Thats right. You can also normally even leave out the 0034 and just do the 9 digitSpanish mobile number starting with 6 (your phone will be on the Spanish network hence no need to tell it to call Spain) but in any case nothing more to add than in front of the 0034. As a general hint, if you put + before the country code (eg +34, or +44 for UK) the phone will automatically dial the prefix from the country youre dialing in which is often 00 but not always.

2. Re: Using Mobile 'Phones in Malllorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 06:16