We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Mallorca?

Kent, England
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where in Mallorca?

Where is best in Majorca for great restaurants, harbour/marina, great bars, yacht life and beautiful scenery? Waterside pref!

With thanks :)

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in Mallorca?

Id say Puerto de Andratx would suit you. It's definitely a classy resort and has restaurant and bar prices to match. Some lovely places to eat along the harbour front. Not many hotels to choose from though as its more a private Villa area.

Also there's Puerto Portals which is the most exclusive marina on the island, although again not much in the way of hotels because one has ones own super yacht luvy don't you know ;-)

Edited: 24 July 2012, 20:27
Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in Mallorca?

First thought, Port de Pollenca, Alcudia, Playa de Muro.

If you really want "Yachty" go to Porto Portals. Great (expensive) restaurants, a rather small but very upscale place, but not especially scenic (unless you consider 60ft Azimut and Ferrettis as "scenic").

Alcudia is the 2nd major port - beachy, nice. Lots of yachts. Good dining, bars, atmosphere, I think you'd like it. Port de Pollenca is everybody's favourite, though.

Sorry trinet.. I guess we hit the button at almost the same time.. but Andratx is also a very good reco...

Edited: 24 July 2012, 20:32
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in Mallorca?

Indeed, welcome to my world. :-)

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where in Mallorca?

You may find a few yachts in Cala D'or marina , and a few resteraunts .

Kent, England
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where in Mallorca?

Thank you! What about Port Soller?! Emphasis is really on great food, places to amble and good sunsets :)

(I don't have my own yacht quite yet!)

Thank you!

6. Re: Where in Mallorca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:16