We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire

Hi Everyone,

I am going on holiday with my family to the Alcudia area in May, we booked a villa through James villa which included car hire, it has been booked with a company called AutosRoig.

I have checked out there website and they look a reputable company however company websites are always bias.

so that's why I came here, has anyone had any dealings with them and what sort of experience did you have? Are they as reputable as they make out?

Is there any local scams I should be on guard for?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire

They are 100 % and on par with the best don't worry.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire

Thanks for the speedy reply Paul.

I have never been to Majorca before and had never heard of them, I can relax now and enjoy my holiday.

Thanks again.

Adam

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire

You are OK with Autos Roig.If the villa is as good you will be delighted.If you get the option choose the full/full fuel policy.ie collect car with a full tank and return it with a full tank.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire

Will second Paul and Wirral, Autos Roig are excellent.

Edited: 11 March 2013, 08:12
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire

You're going to be fine, they are certainly good value for money. Peace of mind is called.

Anyway, its crazy how these days we are forced to worry more about stupid car rentals that can ruin your entire holiday than places to visit or eat or even something major like the hotel. Just saying :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Hire

Thanks for all the reply's

I will 100% agree with you GonzaloMGA, with all the hidden extras that come with car hire, it was my only major worry.

I have checked my documents and I have agreed to a full/full fuel policy so thanks for the advice wirrelscouse.

Thanks again everyone.

Adam

7. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 06:16