We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

I am planning on going away for my birthday for a week with my partner around 6th April.

Looking at the weather, it looks as though Majorca is our best bet.

Not sure whether to go to Palma Nova or Alcudia. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Were looking for a nice beach and plenty of bars and restaraunts to chose from.

I know it might not be busy in April but just wondering which resort might be more lively this time of year? Were not interested in clubs but don't fancy being the only couple in the bars and restaurants.

What will the weather be like also?

Can anyone recommend any other resorts to go to mid-April that's lively with nice weather??

Any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sue

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

You like leaving things to the last minute don't you ?

Palma Nova would be best .

lincoln
Level Contributor
718 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

Definitely Palma Nova.

lincoln
Level Contributor
718 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

With luck it will be warm and sunny during the day but there is always the risk of a shower, however I have found that it gets quite chilly in the evenings in April.Take suitable clothes for all eventualities.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

Thanks for the advice guys! Palma Nova it is then. Hopefully we'll be lucky with the weather

5. Re: Alcudia or Palma Nova in April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2014, 05:16