We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather forecast April 2013

London, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather forecast April 2013

Ouch just seen the weather forecast on every site there is. Non stop rain from the 25th to the 27th (the dates we are going, naturally)

Does it usually get that bad late April? May have to cancel our trip now :(

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

Ryan

Take the forecasts with a pinch of salt. .....the forecasts can change and often do on a daily basis. ....

In 20 years of going out there I have had forecasts of heavy rain etc....and yes you might get a morning or afternoon of rain if unlucky but then warm sunshine normally resumes service!

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

London, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

Thanks MG. I thought that 5 day forecasts were pretty reliable though, especially when all sites state the same forecast. Shall see how it looks tomorrow.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

aemet.es/es/…palma-id07040

same thing on this site, very unpredictable time of year

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

I'm there from the 25th to the 28th, fair to say these forecasts have dampened my spirits

cavan
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

Im in Alcudia now until next week and all forecasts say rain etc but im just back from swimming in the sea and am burnt so id take weather forecasts online with a pinch of salt x

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

Im hoping these forcasts on tv are wrong im headind to santa ponsa on Saturday hopeing for some warm sun

itally portugel
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

We are also going at this time and are very worried regarding the weather :(

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

Im checking everyday and everyday its says something different like stareyboo says take it with a pinch of salt and hope for the best. I live in northeast of england so its got to be better than this after all its spain weathers always warmer especially nearly into may! I noticed people saying it was 24 degrees on the 2nd of Apri and the forecast said 16 degrees. So not far off a month on it should be fine WE HOPE!!!

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

Definitely a wet weekend forecast, but that's not to say there won't be sunny intervals.

London, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather forecast April 2013

The forecast hasn't changed at all for the duration when we're there. Rain rain and more rain with an 80% probability.. and that's using the often correct Spanish Met site as well as all the others.

But yes it will still be warmer :)

Get answers to your questions about Majorca